About Your Peachtree City Heating & Cooling Professionals
Getting service from professionals you can trust doesn’t have to be difficult when the trustworthy technicians at American Freedom Heating & Air are available. We have been serving the needs of Peachtree City for over 10 years, and during that time have been dedicated to developing a strong reputation for providing the very best service experience possible. We take pride in our service and our country, and make certain to provide the high degree of professional HVAC service that has made this land great.
Each and every one of our employees has undergone extensive background checks and proper training to ensure that you get the best service possible from technicians that you can trust in your home. We take every aspect of our service seriously, and as a family owned and operated business, we are able to pass the savings onto you. You cannot get the kind of high-quality service and dedication that our BBB accredited business can provide anywhere else.
There are a host of reasons to turn to and trust our highly qualified professional team. The next time you require air conditioning, heating, or air quality services, turn to the expert team that Peachtree City has come to trust, turn to American Freedom Heating & Air.
There are a variety of reasons that you should choose American Freedom Heating & Air over any other local climate control specialists.
- Family owned and operated business
- 10+ years in the industry!
- 24 Hour Service
- Fully licensed and insured
- Our customers are treated like family
- We protect your flooring with shoe covers and leave your home clean
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- 2 year warranty on replacement parts with preventative maintenance agreement
- Financing Available with Approved Credit. Ask for details.
- We accept most forms of payment
- Free second opinions on installation estimates
- Drug free work place
- Military & Senior Discounts
- BBB Accredited
- Mini-Split Systems: Understanding the Benefits
Mini-splits are often also referred to as ductless because they do not require air ducts in order to operate. This system is made up of two main components: the condenser or compressor and an air-handling unit. It can be used for both heating and cooling and is thought to work more effectively and efficiently than…Read More
- Air Cleaners & Purifiers, What You Need To Know
Air cleaners have been used for a long time in homes. The first system was built to clean the air as it rose through a heated coal oven. Coal dust was trapped within a filter that was attached to the air outlet. This reduced the buildup on the oven walls. Homeowners later realized that the…Read More